Sunday, December 4, 2011

Who-Village and Modern Style Templates Vol 9 by JennCk Designs

My little one is still afraid of Santa. He wouldn't even speak to Santa until he offered him a candy cane. It kind of makes me laugh. He's just not a fan of people dressed in costumes. Don't even get me started with the Easter Bunny. It's okay, it just gives us the opportunity to have a family portrait! :) And I still enjoy the fact that he still wants me to hold him. That won't last forever you know! I used Who-Village Elements and Paper Pack and Modern Templates Vol 9 by JennCk Designs to scrap our family photo! I love the cute ornaments and flowers in this kit! The Dr. Suess theme is so fun! And of course Jenn's templates are always awesome! Each pack is still on sale for $1 each at Gingerscraps until Dec 5th! You can't beat 4 of Jenn's awesome templates for only $1!! Visit Jenn's store at Ginger Scraps HERE.

No comments: