Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Kits from JennCk Designs

Can you believe it's almost Christmas? How did that happen so fast? With all the craziness of the holidays I've been slacking on my blogging, so I have 3 new kits and 4 new template packs to show you by JennCk Designs!

The first two layouts use Old World, Modern Style Templates Vol 11 and Paper Inspired Templates Vol 11. It's such a fun Christmas kit with a vintage-y feel to it! I think the pine needles are my favorite part of the kit!

The third layout was made with Glisten and Modern Style Templates Vol 10. I love the soft soothing color scheme and all the fun flowers and snowflakes! I used it to scrap a picture of my little one posing in front of our first REAL Christmas tree! He's so silly!

The last layout uses Timeless Traditions and October 2 Template Pack. I used it to scrap a picture of our first home! :) The template pack is actually an old one that is part of Jenn's product retirement sale! You get the pack of four templates for only $1! That's only 25 cents a template! Pretty good deal if you ask me!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I'll see you in 2012!

No comments: