Sunday, October 2, 2011

Night Fall by JennCk Designs

It's October! How did that happen so fast? This year is flying by! It's still 100+ degrees here in fabulous Las Vegas. I'm hoping for some cooler weather soon! In the mean time, we can celebrate the rest of you enjoying cooler weather with these fun new mini kits by JennCk Designs! Jenn just opened up a new store at Ginger Scraps and these are part of the Ginger Scraps $1 October Bake Sale! That's right! Each Mini Kit/Template Pack/Scribbles is just $1 each!! I used Night Fall Mini 1 and Night Fall Paper Inspired Templates for my first layout of my little one and I at the Pumpkin Patch last year! It was our first time visiting Gilcrease Orchards here in Las Vegas. Are you surprised such a pretty place exists in the desert of Las Vegas? So was I! lol! For my second layout I used Night Fall Mini 2, Night Fall Scribbles and Night Fall Modern Template Pack. My little one loves making silly faces for the camera with me and I thought the owls went well with the title "You're a Hoot!" :) You can check out the rest of Jenn's new store at Ginger Scraps here. Hope y'all are having a Happy Fall!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! You are definitely going tobenjoy the cool weather this weekend! See ya soon:)